Changing The Premium voice of your IOS device
I don't know about you, but even after IOS 5 was released and they made Samantha sound better which is the U.S voice on all IOS devices, I have wanted a different voice. I tried some of the other voices such as british inglish, south african inglish, and Irish inglish. I didn't really like any of those voices either, so I decided I'd just stick with Samantha. Using the Applevis channel on Zello, I learned that you could change your preamium voice. I asked how it was done and got help doing it. My phone now uses the preamium voice of Karen which is the Austrailian voice. I like her a lot better then Samantha. She sounds more like a real person. For those of you who would like to know how to go about doing the same thing here's how:
1. Go into your settings app.
2. double tap general.
3. Double tap the international button.
4. Double tap language and change your language to British Inglish.
5. Double tap region format and change it to austrailia.
6. double tap Voice Control and change that to Inglish Austrailia.
7. Plug your IOS device in to AC Power and wait for the new voice to load. I hope this helps those of you who may be enterested in doing it. It does not effect Siri if you have an iPhone 4's or the latest iPad. It also doesn't effect your iTunes or appstore accounts and there is nothing new you have to learn. This just simply makes your phone sound much better!!