Description of App:
Udemy is an online learning platform featuring 80,000+ video courses taught by expert instructors. Take courses in anything from programming languages like Python, and Java to personal development classes like design, drawing, writing and yoga. Join the more than 24 million students who are mastering new skills, advancing their careers, and exploring new hobbies on Udemy.
LEARN ANYTHING: Discover courses in over 2,000 topics - from coding and data science to marketing, Photoshop, yoga, and more. New courses, on cutting-edge topics like machine learning, artificial intelligence, and blockchain, are continuously refreshed.
LEARN AFFORDABLY: Udemy has both free and paid courses within your budget. Once you’ve enrolled in a course, you’ll have lifetime access to the content.
LEARN FROM EXPERTS: Be inspired by 35,000+ expert instructors teaching in 50+ different languages.
LEARN ANYWHERE: Download courses to learn offline. On the go? Listen to courses in audio-only mode.
LEARN AT YOUR OWN PACE: Ask both students and instructors questions. Personalize your learning experience with speed controls and closed captioning.
Free and paid courses available in:
- Business: Finance, financial analysis, entrepreneurship, public speaking, presentation skills, writing, etc. Plus, data & analytics (SQL, machine learning, deep learning, data science & more).
- IT & Software: IT certification, network & security, cyber security, CCNA, etc.
- Office Productivity: Microsoft, Apple, Google, SAP, Oracle, etc.
- Personal Development: productivity, leadership, personal finance, career development, study skills, etc.
- Design: drawing, web design, graphic design, design tools (Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator & more), UX design, UI design, design thinking, etc.
- Marketing: Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Search Engine Optimization(SEO), social media marketing, marketing fundamentals, mobile marketing, content marketing, product marketing, etc.
- Lifestyle: arts & crafts, travel, gaming, dog training, etc.
- Photography: digital photography, photography tools, commercial photography, video design, etc.
- Health & Fitness: yoga, nutrition, meditation, self-defense, etc.
- Teacher Training: online course creation, presentation skills, instructional design, etc.
- Music: instruments (guitar, piano & more), music fundamentals, music techniques, music software, etc.
- Languages: English, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, etc.
Apple Watch Support:
Free or Paid:
Device(s) App Was Tested On:
This app is mostly accessible. It has a few oddities which I have seen in other apps. But you can access most if not all content.
I generally rate an app mostly accessible if I haven’t tested it thoroughly to leave room for error.
One thing I would note about this app that I have seen in other apps is the courses tend to be listed in one line on the featured screen. The way I get Stalin’s this problem is simply double tap and hold until I hear that sound that happens when you double tap the screen and hold your finger. Then I lift.
If the app I am trying to get is the first app listed in the line the double tap and hold method isn’t necessary. If its the second then simply double tap and hold on the left side of the screen and then lift your finger. A few areas there are three apps listed in the same line. I am assuming if you would want the second listed then you would double tap and hold around the center of the screen. And for the third you would double tap and hold the right side of the screen.
As far as I can tell other things are very accessible.
You can also search on the search screen and this screen I notice the apps are listed one at a time so the only screen the double tap and hold on an area of the screen is necessary is in the features screen.
This app has a ton of courses with new ones being added all the time. the courses do cost. But they have pretty good weekly sales on two or more. Also I do believe there are some free courses as well.