Description of App:
ACCOLADES - See why over 10 million people trust Mint.
- CNN Money: “6 Best Banking & Budget Apps” (2012)
- Kiplinger’s: “Best Online Money-Management Tools” (2012)
- MacWorld: “20 Best Apps: Must-Haves for Everyone with an iPad or iPhone” (2012)
- TIME Techland: “50 Best iPhone Apps” (2012)
- WIRED App Guide: “Best Personal Finance App” (2012)
- Winner, 2012 Webby Awards (Financial Services & People’s Voice)
- Winner, 2012 Appy Awards (Finance)
THE BEST FREE WAY TO MANAGE YOUR MONEYMint.com allows you to track, budget and manage your money all in one place, so you can see where you’re spending and where you can save. Open an account, add your bank, credit, loan and retirement accounts and Mint will automatically pull in and categorize your transactions. It’s safe, secure and easy to keep your personal finances organized.MANAGE YOUR MONEY WHEREVER YOU ARE
- View all of your accounts including: checking, savings, credit cards, investments, and retirement.
- Mint automatically pulls in and categorizes your transactions. No need to enter your own transactions.
- Easy-to-understand graphs show you where your money is going so you get a clear picture of your spending and your net worth. (iPad only)
- Know how much you have left to spend. Mint creates a customized budget based on your actual spending.
- Add manual transactions at the time of purchase so you can track cash spending.
- Avoid late fees and monitor cash flow — get bill reminders, alerts and advice sent right to your device.
- View your data even without a wireless connection. (iPad only)
SAFE AND SECUREYour app is passcode protected with a unique 4-digit PIN. If you lose your device, or even temporarily misplace it, simply deactivate mobile access from your Mint.com profile page. With one click, prevent unauthorized access to Mint on your iPad or iPhone.SYNCS WITH MINT.COM ON WEB AND MOBILEAlways have access to your account from your iPad, iPhone and the Web. Your information automatically syncs across devices, so you have your latest information at your fingertips.To learn how Intuit protects your privacy, please visit https://www.mint.com/how-it-works/security/policy/
Apple Watch Support:
Free or Paid:
Device(s) App Was Tested On:
This app works poorly with VoiceOver. Some high level account details can be read but far too often, such as when viewing transactions, text is not read. Feedback from app support indicates they know the app works poorly with VoiceOver.