Description of App:
The official iPhone application from Starbucks! Now you can use Mobile Pay for your Starbucks purchases. It’s the fastest way to pay at Starbucks – just scan and go!But that’s not all! With Starbucks for iPhone, you can manage your Starbucks Card balance, reload your card, track your Stars in the My Starbucks Rewards program and send an eGift to a friend. And there’s more!Our easy-to-navigate store locator points you to the closest store and lets you search by amenities. You can also explore our whole bean coffees, find nutrition information and build your own perfect drink. And if you feel like being social, you can share your location or favorite drinks through Facebook and Twitter integrations.Features:
- My Cards: Pay with your iPhone/iPod Touch at 6,800 U.S. company–operated Starbucks and 2,000 Target and Safeway locations. Check your Starbucks Card balance, reload your card, view your transaction history and transfer balances between cards.
- My Rewards: Track your Stars in the My Starbucks Rewards program.
- eGift: Send an eGift to a friend via email or Facebook wall post.
- Store Locator: Find the closest stores, directions, store hours and amenities.
- Drink Builder: Create and share your perfect Starbucks beverages.
- Food Menu: Browse our delicious food menu and see detailed nutritional info and ingredients. Use calorie and allergen filters to help find foods that meet your health and wellness needs.
- Coffee Menu: Explore Starbucks whole been coffee and find your perfect cup. Starbucks Roast Spectrum sorts our coffees by three roast profiles to help you find the flavor and intensity that is perfect for you.
- Jobs: Find job opportunities with one of FORTUNE’S 100 BEST COMPANIES TO WORK FOR. Great jobs with competitive pay and perks are available in stores, roasting plants and in supporting roles all across the United States.
We want to hear from you! Go to www.mystarbucksidea.com to contribute your opinion on what Starbucks should do next.w in Version 2.2* Speed and performance improvements
- Reload experience is now optimized for easier auto reload set up
- PayPal introduced for Auto Reload
- Coffee experience redesigned, introducing our new coffee profiles Blonde, Medium and Dark
- Integration with Twitter and iOS 5
- Card, My Starbucks Rewards and Store Locator optimized for accessibility
Switching from the Starbucks Card Mobile app? Before you delete your old Starbucks Card Mobile app and begin using the Starbucks app, make sure you register your Starbucks Cards to avoid losing your balances.Here’s how:
- Open the Starbucks Card Mobile app.
- Go to Settings.
- Select Starbucks Cards Account.
- Select Create An Account.
- Fill in the information requested. (Your username is your email address.)
Apple Watch Support:
Free or Paid:
Device(s) App Was Tested On:
This latest version of the app (v2.2) has come such a long way in accessibility. This review was written with the current update as of March 23, 2012.
The most recent version of the Starbucks app was found to be completely inaccessible. However, due to some advocacy and contact on behalf of Voiceover users with the Starbucks company, Starbucks released an accessible version to their app in just over a month's time from the beginning of the initial diologue. Wonderful!