Description of App:
Game of Kings: the medieval strategy and turn based RPG where every choice has a consequence!
The King is dead! Long live the King!
Majesty, with regret, I have to inform you that the King has died. Now it is your turn to sit on the throne and lead the kingdom. Can you keep your dynasty alive?
Medieval Dynasty is a game set in the Middle Ages, from 476 to 1492 AD, in which you have to rule over your kingdom. Different rulers will occupy the throne in your stronghold and each will have their merits and their manias. Sometimes you'll have to make decisions while playing the role of an insane king, sometimes a wise king like the legendary King Arthur.
Year after year you'll have to play the role of decision maker to maintain the stability of the kingdom.
Will you succeed in obtaining the loyalty of the vassal states and putting down the rebellions that want to depose the rulers of your dynasty? Will you be able to prevent war and famine from decimating your subjects?
Whatever you decide will have implications and consequences. In this choices game you have to plan your moves wisely!
Medieval Dynasty is a turn based strategy game with a combination of role-playing elements: tactical rpg, intrigue, simulation and adventure.
Take command in this turn based rpg, your Majesty, and measure yourself against the burdens and honours that will lead you on to greatness:
- Satisfy the demands of your subjects to keep the peace in the kingdom and put yourself to the test through a series of historical events, dynamically connected to each other.
- Choose the advisors of the round table with strategy: like King Arthur, surround yourself with trustworthy and capable knights like Sir Lancelot or Sir Galahad, and entrust your judgment to their valuable advice
- Collect iron, build swords and armor and guide the crusader kings against your enemies
- Discover new content and face new challenges in every game: with over 4,000 rounds of this medieval game of strategy you can enjoy many hours of fun back in the Middle Ages and different reigns.
- Within this turn based RPG, you have to make choices, accumulate resources, and issue real decrees during each turn of the game. But remember that within this medieval game this will all have an impact on the longevity and the future of the king currently sitting on the throne.
- Manage thorny political issues and the intricate interpersonal relationships between the members of the council and the royal family in a medieval europe.
- Lead battles like a real leader, use strategy and tactics to plan your army's moves and win the war against all reigns in this turn based strategy game.
- Tactical manage at best the Kings and Queens who will sit on the throne
- Build a magnificent castle in your Camelot, make alliances with sultans and emeperors, enlist the help of advisors and become the undisputed master of your dynasty!
The age of kings began, are you ready to wear the crown and rewrite the history of the Middle Ages in this Game of Kings?
Medieval Dynasty is not simply a medieval simulator but a new experience where strategy and tactical RPG mix perfectly. This turn based strategy game is completely free, also works offline and is available in 10 languages: English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, German, Russian, Italian, Japanese, Turkish, Chinese.
Apple Watch Support:
Free or Paid:
Device(s) App Was Tested On:
I just started trying this, but it's very fun so far.
There are a couple odd things that you need to be aware of, however.
- In the multi-page scenarios, when you double tap on a selection ... the choice won't be noted as "Selected", but it does get selected.
When you want to go to the next page of the choices after you have selected, you have to swipe right to the very bottom and double tap on the very last bit of text there (Usually it says something like "Sovereign" or something.) At this point a new question will appear and you make another selection and hit the same last bit of text all the way to the right (it may be labelled something different than last time.) After you have made the last selection and hit that bit of text at the bottom for the final time, a modal dialog will pop up asking if you want to proceed or if you want to change your mind. If you are happy, hit proceed.
- Sometimes an ad will pop up during these multi-page selections. In order to dismiss it, I find I have to wait for it to finish, hit the "Home" button to go to the screen and then re-enter the app. At this point the ad will be gone and the game can continue.
- I haven't been able to figure out how to dismiss the ad to get free Dynasty Points, however. (The other strategy for the random ads does not work.)
- The modals are not properly coded in some places and you may have to go to the bottom of the screen to ensure to see the content on top, such as the tutorial, but it is fairly easy to work around.
This reminds me sort of like a turn-based King of Dragon Pass, but a bit more simplified and different all at once. It's hard to describe, but I'm having fun so far!