Description of App:
"Truly refreshing"-Joel Mathis, Macworld"I recommend this app to everyone"-Robert Nelson, Technology Tell"This app works wonderfully"-Lori Gil, AppAdvice
- Sleep Better
- Wake Up Refreshed
- Be More Active
- Monitor & analyze sleep cycles
- Visualize sleep: see your light sleep, deep sleep, and total sleep times
- Power nap mode
- Use the in-app placement test to optimize device position on bed; works with any mattress including Tempur-Pedic®
SMART SLEEP CYCLE ALARM CLOCK
- Wake up refreshed and rested at the optimal time in your sleep cycle
- Multiple alarms, snooze, vibration
- Wake up to your favorite iPod song, or any of the built-in sounds such as jungle, rain, ocean waves, and many more!
WHITE NOISE & SOUNDS
- Relax and fall asleep to white noise or music
- Choose from dozens of ambient sounds
- Select music from your iPod
- White noise auto-fades out after you fall asleep
BE MORE ACTIVE
- Accurately track daily steps and calories burned
- Set up "Get Active" alerts to let you know when you've been idle for too long
- Use the voice coach to track progress and inspire you to keep moving!
NOTE: Placing your iPhone on a solid surface such as the floor or a table while recording sleep causes MotionX to become highly sensitive movement. This level of sensitivity is required for users sleeping on a motion-absorbing mattress (such as Tempur-Pedic). However, with the iPhone on the floor or table, noise from the accelerometer sensor can be registered as sleep cycles resulting in a random sleep graph and random sleep statistics.Ensure that you place your iPhone according to the instructions, either in bed or in an armband, so that MotionX can accurately monitor your sleep and wake you at the optimal time. Please watch the in-app quickstart video for placement tips.Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.MotionX is committed to constant improvement. We always listen to our users and continuously add the most requested features. We appreciate your feedback!
Apple Watch Support:
Free or Paid:
Device(s) App Was Tested On:
A lot of the buttons are simply label button. Some of them can't even be clicked on. The tutorial at the beginning of the app was the only thing I found completely accessible.