Description of App:
Get the official Google Calendar app for your iPhone to save time and make the most of every day.
● A new Schedule View – See your schedule at a glance with photos and maps of the places you're going to.
● Events from Gmail – Flights, hotel bookings, concerts, restaurant reservations and more are added to your calendar automatically.
● Assistance with filling in your calendar – You can quickly create events with smart suggestions for event titles, places and people.
● Different ways of viewing your calendar – Quickly switch between viewing a single day to getting an overview of multiple days at once.
● All of your calendars in one convenient place – Google Calendar works with all calendars on your phone, including Exchange and iCloud.
Apple Watch Support:
Free or Paid:
Device(s) App Was Tested On:
This appears to be fully accessible with VoiceOver and very easy to use. If it continues like this, it might well replace the native calendar as my calendar of choice for iOS.