Description of App:
Use NZB Search to browse and search Newznab servers and other Usenet search engines on your iPhone or iPad and then send the NZBs to your SABnzbd or NZBGet server.
Including support for multiple indexers and servers with fast switching, great for local/remote access setups.
With advanced searching you can search two more indexes and see all results on one page.
Category based browsing, browse or search one or meny Newznab categories.
- Search, Browse & Fetch from Newznab servers,
- Search multiple search providers,
- Pause, Resume downloads,
- Upload .NZB files,
- Multiple Servers,
- Continuous scrolling of search results,
- Filter Results by size, age, name,
- Set Category when uploading/fetching,
- Set Priority when uploading/fetching,
- Add to top when uploading/fetching,
- Add paused when uploading/fetching,
- Save NZB files locally on device,
- Re-upload local NZB files,
- Set Default server,
- Edit and delete Servers,
- Open and Uncompress .zip files,
- Group upload NZB files,
- Set unpack password,
Note: Some features require a ONE time in-app purchase.
You need to have a Laptop, NAS or PC running NZBGet v13+ or SABnzbd+ to use this app, and an Newznab Account.
Apple Watch Support:
Free or Paid:
Device(s) App Was Tested On:
Fully accessible and works well with VoiceOver.