Description of App:
GMP is an open source desktop front end for Google Play Music.
Using a minimalist graphical user interface it allows you fine control over your music.
* Searching the Google Play Music catalog by songs, artists or albums (playlists may be supported, but it is unknown).
* Adding discovered songs to your playlists.
* Saving discovered results.
* Creating playlists.
* Creating radio stations from artists, albums, single songs or entire genres.
* Viewing artist bios in the main window.
* Play queue.
* Shuffling of either the main results view or the play queue.
* Browsable results history.
* The ability to change the pan and frequency of the music you're listening too.
* The ability to change the sound device that your music is playing from.
* A winamp-style control which allows you to use the familiar x, c, v, b and z shortcuts familiar to any long-time Winamp user.
* A keystroke editor, allowing you to change the default keycap.
Free or Paid:
Version Of OS X App Was Tested On:
Everything works perfectly.
The interface might look horrible, although I've done my best to provide enough configurability to ensure everything's visible. Any suggestions for improvements are welcome (firstname.lastname@example.org).