I'm thinking about combining my phone and tablet into just one device. I do realise I will lose out in certain ways but hope to gain better portability and more of an all rounder. For those who have the 13 pro max, has to be the max and not just the pro, I have a few questions:
1. Battery: What is the battery like? This is the most appealing aspect of the phone to me.
2. Does split-screen work in landscape mode? I know this was a thing in earlier max devices, EG the mail app so could scroll messages with left thumb and then read with right, but can't find any info that is current on this.
3. Sound: How do the speakers sound? I realise they won't be as good as an iPad mini 6th generation sound system, but do they have some punch to them?
4. I understand that there are folio cases for more current iPhones similar to those for the iPad. has anyone tried one and, firstly do they wake on open and sleep on close but also do they have a magnetic connection with the screen, IE not requiring either a button or other version of manual latch?
5. Finally, what is brailing using BSI like in table top mode? I realise typing is out with such a small screen but with the brail input I'm thinking that, in landscape mode, it might work quite well as a short form input device.
Thank you for any help you can provide on this. I'm also open to any other opinions on combining my workflow from a standard sized phone and iPad mini 6th gen into one device. I'm very aware that the 14 lineup is around the corner, but think this will be another camera/screen boost that isn't that important to us and may even drive down the 13 pro max cost.
Oh, just another one, what is the 13 pro max like in terms of pocket-ability? Does it feel a lot bigger than the standard form factor or is it negligible?