Description of App
Ever wished you could jot down a task and set up a reminder alert really, really fast? Yeah, we do too.
The beauty of Due lies in its simplicity. There's no account to create, no start or end date to set, no need to prioritize, tag nor categorize.
What there is however are what that matters: a note for your reminder and an alert that is set up in mere seconds.
WATCH THE VIDEO
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
"… convenient, low-friction way to set short-term reminders and timers… Focused and thoughtful design" — John Gruber, daringfireball.net
"… passes the highest test I can imagine for an iPhone app: It's so smart, and so pretty, I can't imagine why Apple didn't bake something like it right in." — Bill Barol, boingboing.net
"… one of those missing pieces that should have come in the box when I got my brand new iPhone 4." — Adam Curry, The Big App Show
"Due is simply a must-have app…" — Victor Agreda, Jr, TUAW.com
"… quickly replaced Apple's built-in Clock App for simple time-based alarms, and even Calendar on occasion…" — Rene Ritchie, TiPb.com
"… super clean and super quick way to set up timed reminders for yourself…" — Gizmodo.com
- Super fast - Set up a reminder with alert up to 3x faster than the stock Calendar or Reminder app
- Get to the timings you need in a tap - Bring that file before leaving home in the morning? Return a call at lunch time? With 4 preset and customizable timings, you'll be zipping through the time wheel and getting to what you want in a tap
- Reusable countdown, egg timers - Precise to the second, they are perfect for timing your soft-boiled eggs, coffee brewing and tea steeping. Set them up once and reuse them forever
- Keep track of outstanding tasks with Smart Badges - See at a glance how many tasks you have for the day, or only those you've ignored or missed, or turn off badging if you don't want any
- Never miss any reminders with auto snooze - Repeatedly notifies you of missed reminders until marked done or rescheduled
- Reschedule and defer reminders quickly
- Powerful recurring reminders - Vitamins before bed each night? Pay rent every 2 weeks on Monday? Submit a report on the last weekday of the month? Yup.
- Natural date and time parsing - Create reminders with due date filled in automatically by typing into the title directly eg. Wash the dishes in 30 mins, Leave for badminton at 3pm on Friday
- Track past reminders and quickly create new ones based on expired reminders within the Logbook
- Time Zone Shifting - Receive timely reminders no matter where you are in the world
- 12 great sounding alerts of varying lengths to choose from
- Universal app, looks and works great on both iPhone and iPad
- Keep reminders in sync across your iPhone and iPad with OTA Sync via iCloud or Dropbox
- Backup, email and restore databases
- Undo and redo
- Assignable alert sounds - Assign distinctive alert sound for each reminder; louder and longer ones for important reminders, and subtler ones for less critical reminders.
- Create reminders for your calendar events and todo items from compatible third-party apps such as Week Calendar or Listary and have Due send you right back to where you left off
- Reliable reminders that don't require any Internet connection
- Save 20% of your battery life compared with apps using Push notifications
- Accessible with full VoiceOver support and Large Text setting
- Fully localized for English, Deutsch, 日本語, Italiano, Nederlands, Español, Français, Polski, Русский, 한국어, العربية, Português brasileiro, Dansk, Svenska, Norsk (bokmål), 简体中文, 繁體中文 - if you're keen to see Due in your language, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Compatible with iPhone (3GS or later), iPad and iPod touch running iOS 5 or later.
WE LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU
Email email@example.com, or tap 'Feedback' from Settings. follow us on Twitter @dueapp