Some of you here are familiar with my first few attempts at writing audiogames, Spoken Slots, Spoken Slots Free, and Spoken 21. I currently have two games in development and need a few people (up to 5) to beta test and send me feedback. I develop games for visually impaired and blind people. I need willing beta testers who will download the game and also send me suggestions, comments, ideas, and ideas for improvement.
Here is what I ask:
1. Send me your email address and I will send you an invite to testflight.
2. When you Accept, testflight will record the UDID for your device (iPhone, iPad, or iPod).
3. I will add your device to my official testers and remake the build to included your device.
4. I will then post a new build and send you an install download email.
5. After that please run the app and listen to all of the instructions. There are spoken and written instructions.
6. Sign up for or turn on Game Center in your device. You do not need VoiceOver.
7. Play the game multiple times and give me your comments.
8. You can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. I promise to listen and do my best to answer your email and use your suggestions.
I want these games to be accessible and fun for all to play. The AppStore price will be .99 for each app. I will send you some promotional codes for each of the apps for helping. I am an independent developer who is a retired programmer. I learned Objective - C and XCode, in order to try an write apps for the blind. My uncle is my inspiration. He loved to play computer games before he developed macular degeneration. I felt that it might be possible to use the iPhone, iPad, and iPod, to provide a platform to write audiogames.
I need your help to make these games better. I can't do it without your help. If you don't like the app, please tell me what I can do to make it better and more playable.
If you would like to help, I will credit your contribution in my acknowledgements on the website and facebook page (spoken games), send you the promotional codes, and use every word you say in the design and finish of each app. Remember my main objective is to produce better apps for you to enjoy. I am so grateful for this community and the opportunity to hear from you and work with each of you.
Thanks for your help.
PS: I will be glad to answer any questions you may have. Thanks again.