If you are like me and holding off on updating to iOS 10 for a while to give Apple a chance to fix some of the new bugs they created, and are annoyed with the daily reminders to update your device. I've found an article on the internet describing a way to stop those reminders.
NOTE: This will only work if the update has been downloaded, so the reminders are only asking you to install the update, rather than download and install.
1. Launch the Settings app
2. Go to General settings
3. Go to Storage and iCloud usage settings.
4. Go to Manage Storage settings.
5. In the list of stored items, go to the iOS 10 update.
6. Choose the Delete it button.
7. You'll be asked to confirm the delete, Confirm it.
You will no longer be reminded to install the iOS 10 update each day.
When you are ready, just follow the steps you would mormally do to download and install the update.
Peace at last!