Description of App:
Add all US holidays quick and easily to your iPhone Calendar. You can subscribe to the calendar or add selected events to your default calendar. The greatest benefit of subscribing is that your calendar will be automatically updated. This means you're always up to date! You can also add one or more events to your default calendar so you can edit, move or delete these later and sync them with calendars like iCal, Outlook en Google Calendar, Exchange, CalDav, etc.
This app has dates available always up to one year in advance.
US HolidaysGet holidays up to three years in advance and also religious calendars and week numbers with our pro app ‘US Holidays’ @ http://itunes.apple.com/app/id410385513
- All events are at the place where they belong, namely in your calendar!
- Planning is easier than ever, all events are between your regular appointments
- You can subscribe to the calendar and also add selected events to a default calendar (personal, work, etc.), depending on how you use your calendar
- Typing is history
- The calendar contains dates always up to one year in advance so you’re always up to date
- Add and remove events with one click to a default calendar (home, work, etc.)
- Edit, move and delete events after they are added
- Sync events with iCal, Outlook, Gcal etc and MobileMe, Exchange, CalDAV, etc.
- Easily switch events between default calendars
- Subscribe to the calendar (at no extra cost of course) and changes and updates are automatically pushed to your calendar
- Easily check and uncheck a subscribed calendar
- This calendar also work with apps like Week Calendar, miCal, Easy Calendar or Calvetica
- No Internet connection needed after the races have been added
What's New in Version 2.3
- minor UI fixes
Apple Watch Support:
Free or Paid:
Device(s) App Was Tested On:
No accessibility problems.
A great way to add holidays to your calendar. Very simple to use and works great with my iPhone Calendar app.