SQLiteFlow - SQLite Editor
Description of App
- Manage files. Supports add, remove, duplicate, rename folders, SQLite databases, SQL files, CSV files, etc.
- Supports import database from iCloud Drive by the file picker.
- Supports open external SQL files, CSV files and Filter files.
- Supports open external folders. Requires iOS 13.0 or iPadOS 13.0.
- Supports show recents files.
- Multi-query execution.
- Syntax highlighting.
- SQL auto-completion.
- Format query.
- View, edit or add table data.
- Multiple cells/rows/columns selection.
- View table data with a convenient filter.
- Sort records by tapping on column title.
- Edit blob as hex, show blob as image if possible.
- View, edit or add table fields, indexes, foreign keys, checks.
- View triggers.
- View DDL.
- Supports display each table's name and records count.
- Supports let SQLiteFlow(macOS) connect databases in this app.
Drag and Drop
- Supports drag and drop to import or export SQLite databases and SQL files in iPad.
- Supports show records count of each table.
- Supports show total size of each table
- Supports show size of each table's content.
- Supports show size of each table's index.
- Supports generate SQL text that can let you transform a database content into another.
- Supports show a summary of the differences between two databases.
- Supports import CSV data.
- Supports export table/view data and query result to CSV format.
- Supports multiple windows for iPadOS 13.
- Supports dark mode for iOS 13 and iPadOS 13.
Free or Paid
Apple Watch Support
Device(s) App Was Tested On
This app is fully accessible.
It means you won't have to experience any difficulties.
I found only one unlabelled button.
This button is located in table data editor bottom in the middle screen part.
Pressing this button opens the standard file windows like in the built-in file app on iPad.
I have purchased this app.
I needed a good tools for ordering, searching and analysing text datas.
Who knows what the database is will understand me.
Developer's Twitter Username
0 people have recommended this app