Description of App
This mobile app complements the Poll Everywhere presentation experience. Use it to...
• Respond to polls: Audience members can respond to the presenter's questions in real time.
• Poll an audience: Presenters can ask spontaneous on-the-fly questions and display poll responses live using the web or Poll Everywhere desktop apps.
• Advance Powerpoint slides: Presenters can control the flow of Powerpoint presentations using a smartphone as a wireless remote.
Audience members and students can respond to polls right from the Poll Everywhere app on smartphones and tablets. Or, they can use any web-enabled device to respond to polls via a web browser, SMS text message, or Twitter.
Presenters, teachers, and professors use Poll Everywhere to engage classrooms and gather audience insights in real time. Q&A and multiple choice polls can be presented directly from the web, or they can be embedded directly into a PowerPoint or Keynote presentation.
Use this app as a presentation clicker to quickly and easily advance through Windows PowerPoint slides. Featuring built-in polling controls, zero ads, and an intuitive design.
• Create or answer multiple choice, true/false, open-ended, ranking poll, and clickable image questions.
• Fast, seamless operation: when one poll ends, the next is shown automatically.
• Moderate and approve responses to open-ended questions.
• Watch results update live.
• Use easy participant registration to give and receive credit for attendance and participation.
• View participant response history and correctness.
• Advance slides in a Windows PowerPoint presentation with the included Presenter Remote feature.