Description of App:
Note: The app is free but the offering is a new added benefit for the $99 per year Amazon Prime members.
Use Amazon Music, formally Amazon Cloud Player, to access and play music :
· Stream music from the Amazon cloud.
· Download locally to enjoy music offline – no Wi-Fi or mobile network needed.
· Create and edit playlists.
· Control music from lockscreen.
· The cloud has more than 1 million songs covering mostly main stream favorites.
· Can mix-play songs in the cloud and those you stored on your iPhone.
Apple Watch Support:
Free or Paid:
Device(s) App Was Tested On:
The essential functions of the app are fully accessible with Voice Over out of the box. Comparing to other popular radio/stream apps around this one is very straight forward with the browse, search, play list and play back functions.
The hundreds of pre-made play lists are the draw of this player, I can download the whole list and play offline. I can also download an entire album like I used to do with Rhapsody, which I quit a while back due to the accessibility problems after recent app upgrade.