Description of App
Tune in to shows from top creators, athletes, and artists. Never hear the same playlist twice. Create radio shows with the songs you love. Find your wavelength!
Find your humans who find you music. Amp is where people come together for live radio shows with the music they love.
Amp is home to some of the world’s best entertainers, doing radio better than radio does radio. Tune in to top creators, athletes and artists to experience radio reimagined. Create a show, call in, or bop along to some tunes – together.
Ready to host? It’s easy to share your voice and favorite songs with the world on Amp. Decide on a show title, create a playlist, and you’re just seconds away from streaming your own radio show to live audiences, and taking callers.
The Amp music library is stacked with tens of millions of licensed songs to curate for your audience — the throwbacks, the obscure, and today’s newest. And we’re adding millions more.
Play music. Riff on sports or pop culture. Share your hot takes and playlists with like-minded listeners. Or call in to live shows and talk with hosts in real-time.
* Never hear the same playlist twice
* Free to listen
* Call in to live shows and interact with creators and other callers in real-time
* Discover and be notified of upcoming scheduled shows from creators you follow
* Look up your favorite creators and discover new ones with the new search function
* Show the host some love with a new reactions feature
* Save songs to My Music and find them on Amazon Music
* Tens of millions of licensed songs from major and indie labels at no cost to you
* Curate your own playlists
* Listen to songs in real-time with your audience
* Take callers, with control over who speaks
* Pre-plan and schedule shows
* Edit your playlist on the fly
* Mute and unmute callers
* Queue up music while waiting for listeners to join
* Get custom show art to share with your friends
* Keep favorite songs on deck to play in your show with My Music
*Earn rewards with Amp Creator Fund
We’re constantly evolving with our community, and introducing new interactive features to build communities and help everyone’s voice, big or small, be heard. And we’re just starting out. So let’s go on this journey together — tell us how we can help improve your Amp experience at https://www.onamp.com/get-help
Amp is part of the Amazon family.