Description of App:
Download the official app for the Disneyland® Resort! Enhance your next visit with an enchanting mobile experience. Buy your tickets, see wait times, browse maps, locate Disney Characters appearing throughout the parks and much more!
• Check Wait Times: See attraction wait times for Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park at a glance.
• Skip the Ticket Lines: Buy park tickets* with the app and show your barcode at the gate for admission when you first get to the park! No ticket booth lines to stand in or e-tickets to print out.
• Exploring Made Easy: Find what you’re looking for quickly with GPS-enabled maps that show your location and the attractions, restaurants, shops and more near you.
• A Must-Have for Passholders: Link your passes to view blockout calendars and expiration dates. Show your digital pass barcode at the gate for admission when you arrive!
• Locate Favorite Characters: Get those autograph books ready! You’ll magically know when and where Disney Characters are appearing in the parks.
• The Details You Need: See park hours, schedules, accessibility information and descriptions for attractions, entertainment and more.
Make your visit more magical with the Disneyland app! Download it before your next visit.
*U.S. and Japan residents only.
**Annual Passholders: Don’t Forget to Bring Your Pass!
You’ll still need to show a valid Annual Pass card for FASTPASS tickets, Passholder discounts and more.
Note: Some app features require location data or for you to register by providing your full name, country, birthdate and email address in order to use them. Optional planning tools may also ask you about your travel party or allow you to save a credit card to your profile for online purchases.
Features include the ability to make purchases and require a Wi-Fi or mobile carrier data connection. Must be 18 or older to make a purchase.
Apple Watch Support:
Free or Paid:
Device(s) App Was Tested On:
Its a good start but there are unlabeled buttons and some check boxes on the profile screen that do not speak, sighted assistance will be necessary. As an employee of Disney and a tester, I hope to be working with the developer shortly. I'd say download it because they intend to fix existing problems and hope to have a big upgrade in September or October.
Most tiles read fine but once you get inside the screens some buttons are not labeled. You should be able to relabel the buttons given some persistence.