Description of App:
No need to convert the media files before playing it, GoodPlayer can play AVI, Xvid, Divx, DAT, VOB, FLV, WMV ,MKV, MP4, RM, RMVB, AC3, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, RTSP, MMS, SFTP, SMB, MMSH, MMST, RTP, UPnP and UDP etc...files and streaming directly on iOS devices. Just transfer the media files to your iOS devices by iTunes File Sharing or over Wi-Fi, then it can be played at once.With built-in downloader and browser, it is not just a local movie player , it is "Movie Player & Downloader & Streaming Media Player" in fact. And,iPad 2/new iPad/iPhone 4S dual core CPU decoding is supported."The Best Video Player for iPhone..." - Lifehacker.com"All-round best in class movie player with streaming" - TouchMyApps.comGoodPlayer in App Store Top 1 Listed:
- France/Italia/Saudi Arabia Entertainment iPad Paid Top 1
- Italia/Croatia Entertainment iPad Grossing Top 1
- Lithuania/Niger/Saudi Arabia Entertainment iPhone Paid&Grossing Top 1
- Estonia/Sri Lanka Entertainment iPhone Grossing Top 1
- Swipe fingers up/down on playing, to change the subtitle or turn off subtitle on the fly (for media files with subtitles)
- Swipe fingers left/right on playing, to change the audio track on the fly (for media files with multiple audio tracks)
- TV out/VGA out support , HDMI TV-out and Video Mirroring support( for iPad & iPhone 4 & iPod touch 4 only)
- Universal, supports iPad, iPhone and iPod touch
- srt,smi,"idx+sub",mkv embedded subtitle supported
- Lots of subtitle language encoding supported
- 24 bits true color, no color information missed
- "Open In" feature supported: open video and audio files from Mail email attachments and Safari web browser
- 3gp, aac, ac3, amr, ape, asf, asx, avi, cue, dat, divx, dts, dv, eac3, f4v, flac, flv, gsm, gxf, hlv, iso, m1v, m2p, m2t, m2ts, m2v, m3u, m4v, m4r, m4a, mka, mkv, mod, moov, mov, mp1, mp2, mp3, mp4, mpa, mpe, mpeg, mpeg1, mpeg2, mpeg4, mpg, mpv, mt2s, mts, mxf, oga, ogg, ogm, ogv, ps, qt, ram, rm, rmvb, tp, ts, vob, webm, wm, wma, wav, wmv file formats supported
- Subtitle font, font size and font color customization
- DTS/AC-3 5.1 audio supported, downmix to stereo
- HTTP, FTP, RTSP,MMS,SMB,MMSH,MMST,RTP,HTTPS,SFTP and UDP streaming playback
- goodplayer:// URL scheme
- Auto repeat playback current file switch supported, the default is off.
- Built-in file manager supported: move files from folder to folder inside of app,file,delete,file rename,folder creation,folder delete
- Two full screen modes: "Crop on Fullscreen" and "Fit on Fullscreen"
- Playlist support: every folder is a playlist. Just move the files to a folder, and set the "Settings"-->"Playback"---> "Auto Repeat" to "All Files Loop". During the playback, the files in the folder will be played back one by one automatically.
- iPad 2/new iPad/iPhone 4S dual core decoding supported. Dual-core CPU could be used to decode at the same time.
- Folder password protection
- Left/Right/Stereo Audio Channel selection
- HTTP/FTP WiFi file sharing
- Blocker for iTunes Sync file backup
- SMB/ CIFS/Samba browse/download/streaming supported
- UPnP/DLNA/WebDAV/SFTP supported
- AirPlay supported
Reviews from customers:"First of all I would like to congratulate you on making an excellent product!I have tested quite a few of the various play-all formats mediaplayers in the App store, but the picture quality, sharpness and depthof field of the GoodPlayer is so far the best video player.Much better than other players ... , to name but a few." - Richard"VLC media player replacementWorks very well for its intended purpose. Love being able to watchstuff that I couldn't put on my iPhone before." - Goblu57
Apple Watch Support:
Free or Paid:
Device(s) App Was Tested On:
This is one of the best apps I have come across that have fewer, if any, accessibility issues. Using Voiceover on all my devices, navigating the controls was easy. So in short the app is fully accessible just as the native multimedia programs such as Music and Videos.
If you are looking for a good app to play most audio and video formats such as WMA, Divx, ogg, ogv, flv, etc. Then give this app a try. at least for me, it solved my problems with most of the formats that weren't supported natively on my IOS devices. It is fully accessible and supports opening from other apps such as Mail or any file manager. It comes with its own file manager for organising files. You can even play the whole folder of music files just as you would on your PC or Mac.