Description of App:
The CommBank app is Australia’s number 1 banking app with over 4 million users.
CommBank brings you the best in mobile banking, giving you a secure and easy way to manage your money on the go.
- See your balance, access your accounts, transfer money and pay bills
- Get cash without your card using Cardless Cash
- Stay in control of your credit card using Transaction Notifications (not available if you have an additional cardholder) and Spend Tracker
- Pay someone using your camera (iPhone 5 or above), a mobile number, account or BPAY® details
- Instantly activate, lock, cancel or replace a card and change your PIN
- Store all your loyalty cards in one place
- Easily send money overseas
- Manage your credit card repayments, change your limit, lock payments or set a spending cap
- Get a better view of your net worth by tracking your assets and liabilities
- Open new accounts in minutes or browse and apply for new products and offers
- Set a 4-digit PIN or log on with your fingerprint (iPhone 5s or above)
- Use your Apple watch to check balances, find your nearest ATM or make Cardless Cash withdrawals (iPhone must be operating iOS 9 or above)
To discover all the CommBank app features you’ll need to already bank with us or open an account.
Don’t bank with us? You can open an account instantly when you get the app.
100% Security Guarantee
The CommBank app is covered by our 100% Security Guarantee, which means we’ll cover any loss should someone make an unauthorised transaction on your account
using the app, provided you protect your phone and PIN and immediately notify us of their loss, theft or misuse, and of any suspicious activity on your accounts.
To use the iPhone app you’ll need iOS 9 or above with your phone’s language set to English & region to Australia.
To use the Apple Watch app you’ll need watchOS 2 or above with your watch’s language set to English & region to Australia.
® registered to BPAY Pty Ltd. ABN 69 079 137 518
Apple Watch Support:
Free or Paid:
Device(s) App Was Tested On:
The Commonwealth Bank does not support Apple Pay; if you wish to use this, you will need to use another bank such as ANZ.