Description of App:
JOIN THE SAVINGS REVOLUTION
Save money, pay off debt, and achieve your financial goals without thinking about it. Join the finance revolution that's saved users $1 Billion. Digit is the smart money sidekick that keeps you financially healthy. Every day, Digit analyzes your spending and moves the perfect amount of money from your bank account to your Digit account. In 2017, Fast Company named Digit the second most innovative Finance company.
* Digit saves the perfect amount of money everyday based on your income and spending
* Save for an unlimited number of goals. Digit tells you the intelligent timeline for achieving them.
* Protect your bank account from overdrafts. Digit notifies you when your account balance is low.
* Withdraw your money from as often as you like. No fees, no minimums.
* Earn 1% annually on your Digit savings. That's 15X more than most savings accounts!
* Bank-level SSL 128-bit encryption securely protects your funds and sensitive personal information
* Your Digit savings are held at FDIC-insured banks and insured up to a balance of $250,000
Digit is completely free to try. After your trial period, a monthly subscription costs $2.99 and can be canceled anytime.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
US News: “The Digit app makes automatic saving a breeze.” 
The Verge: “Digit is the automated savings plan we’ve been waiting for” 
Fast Company: “Turning saving money into a mindless task” 
USA Today: “The best part about Digit is its ability to calculate how much to save from day to day.” 
Apple Watch Support:
Free or Paid:
Device(s) App Was Tested On:
Mostly accessible, but has a few issues.
It's so nice to be able to effortlessly save money without thinking about it. have already saved over $100 in less than a month
THis application puts away money for you in a separate savings account automatically. I love this app because it has allowed me to save money without even thinking about it. In addition, I can use almost every feature simply by texting the phone number it gives you. The app has some accessibility issues, but overall it is quite useable. Perhaps by posting it here, these issues will be fixed. NOte, the service is $2.99 per month, although the first 3 months are free.e