Description of App
With this updated version of the Lloyds TSB Mobile Banking app, it’s even easier to manage your Lloyds TSB UK personal accounts on the move.
Based on your feedback, we’ve made these additional improvements to Mobile Banking:
• View a longer transaction history
• Register for Internet Banking
• Change some of your personal details
• Manage your existing overdrafts
Even if you’re not a Lloyds TSB customer, you can use the app to find any Lloyds TSB branch or Cashpoint ® and LINK ATMs in the UK.
With the latest updates, you can now:
• Find a Lloyds TSB branch or Cashpoint® or LINK ATM in the UK
• Log on with your usual Internet Banking details
• View balances and transaction history
• Check your credit card limit
• Make transfers between your Lloyds TSB UK personal current and savings accounts
• Set up and make payments
• Find useful Lloyds TSB phone numbers
- And enjoy a high level of security.
You don’t need to register to use the app’s Mobile Banking services if you’re already a Lloyds TSB personal Internet Banking customer. Simply log on with your usual details wherever you have signal. If you haven’t registered for Internet Banking yet, you can do it through the app.
Keeping you safe online
We use the latest online security measures to protect your money, your personal information and your privacy.
And our online guarantee means we’ll refund your money in the unlikely event you experience a fraud when using this app as long as you’ve been careful (for example, kept your security details safe).
Some things you can do to help protect yourself when using this app:
• Treat mobile security as seriously as you treat computer security.
• Take care when entering personal information in public places.
• Find out what software your phone provider offers to protect you online.
• Switch off Bluetooth when you’re not using it
• Don’t accept or open any applications or MMS messages from unknown senders
• Use your mobile phone’s security lock or PIN
This app and Mobile Banking are designed for use in the UK. We don’t charge you for using this app but your mobile operator may charge for some services. Services may be affected by phone signal and functionality.
The Branch/ATM finder uses location based services. We, LINK Scheme and/or Google may get data about your location (i.e. GPS signals from your mobile device) or data that can be used to approximate your location (such as your mobile ID).
The Mobile Banking service in this app is available to our UK personal Internet Banking customers only. Use of it is subject to our website terms and conditions and Internet Banking terms and conditions. http://www.lloydstsb.com/legal.asp
Cashpoint® is a registered trademark of Lloyds TSB Bank plc.
This app and Mobile Banking are operated by Lloyds TSB Bank plc (registered in England and Wales (no. 2065), registered office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN) and Lloyds TSB Scotland plc (registered in Scotland (no.SC095237), registered office: Henry Duncan House, 120 George Street, Edinburgh EH2 4LH. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.