Description of App
The Nationwide Mobile Banking app makes it even easier to stay in control of your finances. Exclusively available to our Internet Bank customers, you can
register and log in to the Mobile Banking app using your existing Internet Bank details.
With the Nationwide Mobile Banking app you can:
• View balance and recent current account, savings, credit card and mortgage transactions & statements
• Send and receive money securely using the Paym service
• View your savings interest rates
• View your personal loan balance
• Manage your current account overdraft
• Transfer money between your Nationwide accounts
• Make payments to existing payees, now or on a future date
• View and cancel Direct Debits and Regular Payments
• Open Instant Access, Limited Access and E-Bond savings accounts, and a range of Cash ISAs
• Check your balances on your Apple Watch by:
- Tapping on the Nationwide icon on the Watch home screen, or
- Saying 'Hey Siri, open Nationwide'
Please note this app is compatible with but not optimised for iPad.
Apple Watch works with iPhone 5 or later
To use the app you’ll need:
• To be registered for Nationwide Internet Banking.
• To download the app.
• To log in using your Internet Banking credentials including; your customer number, memorable data and passnumber or card and card reader.
• To give permission to access your contacts list to allow you to make a Paym payment from your contacts. We won't use the information for any other purpose
and nothing will be stored by Nationwide. (If you'd prefer not to use your mobile contacts, you can decline the request and type in the mobile number instead).
To check your balances on your Apple Watch you'll need to:
• Setup Quick Balance in the Mobile Banking app
• Download iOS 8.2 or higher on your iPhone (5, 5c, 5s, 6, 6 Plus)
Once you’ve registered, you’ll only need your Internet Banking passnumber to log in.
If you’re not yet a registered Internet Bank user, simply go to nationwide.co.uk/internetbanking and follow the on screen instructions to register. Once
you’ve received your log in details, you’ll be able to download and use the Mobile Banking app. Please note this app is compatible with but not optimised
Nationwide uses the latest security technologies to ensure that our customers are safe and secure when using the app. If you lose money as a result of
fraud through our Mobile Banking service, we'll put the money back in your account immediately. This means that you won't lose a penny if we find that
you have been the innocent victim of fraud.
There are still a few things you can do to help protect yourself when using the app:
• Never share your log in details with anyone.
• When logging in, in a public place, be careful to keep your details out of sight.
• Create a password or PIN to access your device.
For more details visit nationwide.co.uk and browse to the Mobile Banking Security section.
We won’t charge you for using this app but your mobile operator may charge you for some services such as data exchange, so please check with them.
Terms and conditions for the Nationwide Mobile Banking app can be found at Nationwide.co.uk under ‘Mobile Banking’.
For details of how to contact us, please visit Nationwide.co.uk and browse to ‘Contact us’.