Description of App:
Get groceries delivered on demand from your favorite supermarkets in as little as an hour.
Shop for all your groceries online with the Instacart app and get fresh local produce, organics, meat, dairy, eggs, drinks, snacks, bulk items, baby products, fresh flowers and much more.
Instacart is the largest grocery delivery service in the country. We make deliveries in hundreds of cities like the San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles, Miami, New York City, Chicago, Austin, Washington D.C, Houston, Atlanta and many more. Download the app and enter your zip code to see if we're in your city.
We shop and deliver millions of items from 150+ of your favorite stores including top retailers like Whole Foods Market, Publix, Costco, H-E-B, Wegmans, Smart & Final, Safeway, Stater Bros, Petco, CVS + many more local stores.
Busy moms like Kristina F. love Instacart:
"Using this app has taken the most stressful errand I have each week as a working mom of four busy children and significantly decreased my stress. The process is simple and I can easily find the sales and coupons and item choices I'm looking for without wasting money by impulse shopping. I highly recommend."
Instacart makes shopping a breeze with features like:
• Get your delivery in as fast as 1 hour
• Exclusive coupons and deals on the products you love
• Quickly find products at your favorite local stores
• Save shopping lists and reorder items from previous purchases
• View nutrition info and filter by gluten-free, organic or vegan diets
• Chat directly with your personal shopper
• Tag favorite items for easier shopping
• Use Group Carts to easily shop together with friends, family & co-workers
Apple Watch Support:
Free or Paid:
Device(s) App Was Tested On:
Buttons are not labeled, it is hard to find products, and you cannot see the price until you add the product to the cart. Voiceover jumps around, basically this app could be awesome but for now, it is not accessible to the blind. Also, the website is terrible to navigate.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and tell them that Accessibility for blind users should be a priority!