Description of App:
Groceries delivered in an hour without a trip to the store!
Order from local grocery stores like Whole Foods Market or Costco and get your groceries delivered when you want them!
**** Your first delivery is FREE and after that it starts at just $3.99 ****
Create a grocery order with a few taps, from fresh fruit and vegetables, to meat, seafood and home essentials. Save time and take back your weekends!
- Keep a list of favorite items that you love to order
- Order fresh produce for delivery
- Set the delivery time that YOU want!
- Cart Instantly Updates on the Web & in the App!
- Reorder previous deliveries and skip the hassle
- Snazzy drag & drop to cart feature
- Make changes to your orders in progress (update your cart before it’s delivered!)
- Save hours every week - not standing in line and driving to the supermarket!
- Add a note to your produce items to get exactly what you want
- Can’t find it in the app? Make a special request and we’ll get it to you!
//// AREAS WE SERVE \\\\
San Francisco Bay Area, NYC, LA, Boston, Chicago, D.C. and Philadelphia
Sign up with your zip code to see delivery options!
Your area not listed? We are working hard to service your area soon! Sign up now to be the first in your city to be notified when we launch!
If you hate:
- Parking lots
- Crowded stores
- Broken shopping carts
- Long lines
- Hard to find products
- Loading and unloading groceries
Then download Instacart!
Your groceries come delivered when YOU want them. Don’t waste time aimlessly walking aisles looking for products, our search will help you find products instantly and add them to your cart with ease. Skip the lines and get your groceries within an hour or when convenient for you!
* Contact Us *
We’d love to hear from you.
*Instacart is an independent business and is not necessarily affiliated with, or endorsed or sponsored by Whole Foods Market, Costo or other retailers mentioned on this app.
Apple Watch Support:
Free or Paid:
Device(s) App Was Tested On:
Buttons are not labeled, it is hard to find products, and you cannot see the price until you add the product to the cart. Voiceover jumps around, basically this app could be awesome but for now, it is not accessible to the blind. Also, the website is terrible to navigate.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and tell them that Accessibility for blind users should be a priority!