Whole Foods Market
Submitted by kithri on Friday, July 26, 2013.
Wednesday, October 4, 2017
Description of App
We've updated our popular Whole Foods Market Recipes app to make planning, shopping and cooking easier than ever! FEATURES
- Browse our collection of over 3000 recipes
- Search by course, cuisine, special diet and more
- Use On-Hand Search to find recipes that use ingredients you already have
- Create shopping lists from recipes with one click
- Rate or comment on recipes, add your own photos and save favorites
- Explore tasty meal plans or create your own
- Find store specials, sales and events
- Stay on-budget and delicious with help from our cooking guides
- Sync your shopping lists and recipe box between the app and wholefoodsmarket.com
Free or Paid
Apple Watch Support
Device(s) App Was Tested On
This is finally an app under food and drink that is fully accessible! It offers the options to search its huge database of recipes by category such as cooking with kids and you can refine your search by choosing a course such as main dishes or drinks. You can also choose the on -hand search and put in an item in each textfield for what you might have at home all ready such as chicken, carrots, potatoes, paprika and it will help you find a recipe to use those ingredients. The store locator is a nice feature for finding sales and you can find the distance to the nearest store in standard or metric systems. You can rate the recipes and also add them to a favorites or the My Recipe Box for future reference if you tried and liked the results. Just in case you have someone in the family with special allergies, you can also do a search by special diet for glutten-free, low-carb, and others. The recipes also give the allotted fat, protein, salt, and calory count in case this is of interest to people in your family. Overall, a really nice app!
VoiceOver reads all page elements.
All buttons are clearly labeled.
The app is fully accessible with VoiceOver and is easy to navigate and use.
This is a great app for families with or without kids and those that have no idea what to make for dinner or no idea what to do with stuff they might have around the kitchen.
1 people have recommended this app
Most recently recommended by kithri 7 years 1 month ago