Description of App:
Featured by Apple in Adventure and Role Playing game categories
A game that takes place entirely through sound, Blindscape is a piece of experimental storytelling. The narrative is told from the point of view of a man in an authoritarian society who wants to escape his life by ending it.
- Stunning Retina-ready HD graphics
- Up to ten minutes of gameplay
- Some guy talking at you
- No In-App Purchases, ratings nagging, or other interruptions
- No badges, achievements, or integration with gamecenter
- Makes you feel like a sophisticated patron of the arts
- A serious, emotionally involving plot line
- Look silly while you poke at the screen trying to find things
Apple Watch Support:
Free or Paid:
Device(s) App Was Tested On:
this app doesn't require voiceOver to start playying with this game app you need to disable voiceOver. this app works so grate.
I have played with this app about 2 days and is so amazing I made a podcast that already submited at applevis I hope they work quickly and post the podcast to the forum sooner possible.