Description of App:
If you liked the early Sim City games, you will definitely love this 'sim city style' game!
In City Island you will build houses for your citizens, decorations and community buildings to make them happy, and create jobs so you can earn money from your happy citizens.
Build a business empire with a choice of 85+ unique buildings, like hotels, cinema's, offices, bakeries, restaurants, and even oil platforms.
Catch some fish with your boats, make people happy by building parks, schools, churches, libraries, museums, and even a nice ferris wheel.
It is all about balance in this city game: happy people attract more citizens, who will need residences and jobs.
** Features **
- FREE game
- HIGH QUALITY graphics
- Intuitive gameplay
- 85 Unique buildings (residential, commercial, community, decoration)
- Attract citizens with parks, trees, and community buildings
- Build residences for your citizens
- Collect profit from your commercial buildings
- Upgrade your buildings
- Collect XP and level up to unlock new buildings
- Collect dozens of REWARDS while playing
- Expand your city to create more room for constructing more buildings, and making your city bigger and bigger
- Speed up construction/upgrade time
- Help your citizens
- Find pirate chests around your island, containing cash or gold
- Enter friend codes and gift codes to receive cash and gold
- The "City Advisor" will tell you what is needed in your city
Follow us on Twitter, and Like us on Facebook, to get FREE giftcodes every week for the coolest city building game!!
Apple Watch Support:
Free or Paid:
Device(s) App Was Tested On:
I can get to the part of the tutorial where you have to build an animal farm but when it asks you to click on the building to get more information about it, this is where the accessibility needs working on. They're willing to do this though if they get enough positive feedback from all of us and suggestions.
This game is lots of fun and it would be more so when they make it more accessible. Marleen Zeeman of http://sparklingsociety.net says she'll push to make the game accessible for us if we give her enough positive feedback and suggestions for improvements