Description of App:
With Delight Games Full Library, you have access to all of the Delight Games interactive novels. The first volume is free for series books, so you can find the stories that are right for you. Then you can either purchase the individual books you are interested in, or you can choose to unlock the entire library and purchase a Premium subscription for the ultimate collection of interactive fiction.
- 1,000,000+ words of story, with more on the way! Countless choices and hours of fun await!
- Game progress stays in sync across all of your iOS devices.
- Currently 28 interactive novels in a single library with a consolidated scoreboard.
- Unlock achievements by finishing books, getting the highest score, or by making interesting choices.
- Extra checkpoints on longer novels.
- The satisfaction of knowing you are supporting the production of future interactive novels.
Current novels included:
- Monster Myths 1: Bigfoot
- 6 Volumes of Wizard's Choice
- 10 Volumes of Zombie High
- 3 Volumes of Detective's Choice
- 2 Volumes of Bionic Bikini
- 3 Volume of Witch's Choice
- The Deep Space Huntress stand-alone novel
- Pirates Never Die stand-alone novel
- Super Hero's Choice stand-alone novel
...and more to come!
What's are Delight Games interactive novels like?
Our games are about giving you an exciting story, except that you get to put yourself into the shoes of the novel's main character to try to survive to the end. Our games are dead simple. You read, you make choices, and there are consequences for those choices. For example, a zombie staggers toward you. Do you run? Push your friend in front of it? Use your hatchet to split its skull? When you first meet the love interest of your character, what do you say? Compliment him/her? Be aloof? Small talk? You decide.
The "right" choice depends on the situation and characters in the story. Choices are designed to not be obvious, yet their consequences logical. You really have to think to survive to the end, not to mention to get a high score and rank. You can play a story over and over to try to beat your previous high score.
Apple Watch Support:
Free or Paid:
Device(s) App Was Tested On:
This app is fully accessible. However, sometimes in order to find the choice making buttons, you need to swipe up with three fingers until you are on the last page of contents, then put a finger on the bottom right corner to find the last choice button. from there you can swipe left with one finger to see the previous choices.