Lords & Knights - Medieval MMO
Description of App
Featured in "App Store Best of 2012"
Over 3.500.000 downloads
Play Lords & Knights now and become ruler of a mighty empire! Join other lords in exciting battles against thousands of players – all to take control of
the country. Build carefully crafted castles across a great and glorious empire!
• Start by building out your first castle
• Build a number of different buildings within your magnificent castle
• Recruit a powerful army to fight against other lords
• Capture other castles and enlarge your empire
• Stockpile and trade vital resources to strengthen your empire
• Develop strategies for capturing and defending castles
• Ally yourself with other players
• Explore new technologies and complete exciting missions
• Experience the beautifully crafted and richly detailed medieval graphic style
• Top-class fun – alone or with the community
Download the app now for free and join the exiciting world of Lords & Knights – the fascinating medieval MMOG for iPhone and iPad.
Lords & Knights requires an internet connection to play.
Free or Paid
Apple Watch Support
Device(s) App Was Tested On
AppleVis Editor's Note: the Usability Rating has been amended to reflect the comments that indicate the map may cause problems for VoiceOver users.
Original Comments: i was very impressed with the level of accessibility of this game. The only feature I had difficulty using was the map, and i did figure out a way to locate castles on it. As for upgrading buildings, there is a button at the top labeled "Castle Buildings", double tap that, and then you'll be presented with a list of buildings (e.g., wood store, library, quarry, tavern, etc). If you have enough resources to upgrade, then you can double tap the upgrade button next to each building. If not, the button will be dimmed. If you tap on the name of the building, you'll enter the dail view which will give you more info about what the building does, how much resources it will cost to upgrade, and other specific options according to that building (e.g., you'll be presented with a list of missions you can perform in tavern, or research you can do in the library). i'm just starting out, but if anyone has any questions, feel free to comment and i will do my best to answer them.
Developer's Twitter Username
13 people have recommended this app