Description of App
With over a million listings available each month, PadMapper has something for everyone. Whether you're a recent college grad on a budget looking for your first cheap place or a seasoned renter searching for a penthouse in the big city, you’ll be able to hunt apartments that fit your budget.
Using PadMapper is pretty awesome:
• Find listings for roommates and sublets: Now anyone can reach our network of millions of renters on PadMapper or Zumper to list their room, apartment, or other shared accommodations for free.
• Avoid scams and shenanigans: Kiss questionable listings goodbye because we protect you with a anti-spam algorithm to make sure only high-quality, legitimate listings are posted. We'll help you hunt apartments with ease.
• Find the perfect place: We make it easy to find exactly what you want. Ballin' on a budget? Filter your apartment search by price, so you don't exceed your monthly rent budget. Hunting for apartments with a big family? Specify the number of bedrooms & bathrooms you need. Looking for an upscale apartment? Tap filters for doorman, a pool, a roof deck, and many more amenities. Bringing Fido or Fluffy? We can help you find a pet friendly place for them too.
• Save your favorites for later. Once you’ve narrowed down your top choices, simply save and come back to them later.
• Contact PadMapper and Zumper landlords quickly. One tap connects you to landlords once you find the place you want. No broker fees. Search for no fee apartments for rent in NYC, Chicago, Boston, LA, San Francisco, Toronto, Montreal, and anywhere else in the U.S. and Canada!
• Reach PadMapper's network of millions of renters by listing your room, apartment, or other shared accommodations for free. Confidently post and search listings for roommates and sublets on PadMapper knowing we protect you from spam and scams.
Connect with us online!
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/u/1/117744481471406949054/about
We love to hear from you! Reach out to us with feedback or questions about PadMapper or Zumper at email@example.com.
Some of the buttons especially for going back are labeled strangely. Using the filter screen is a little odd but it can be done with VO. Sometimes you don't always get feedback when you make a selection in the filter screen even though the selection was made.