Description of App:
The UK’s 1st app where you get paid to check in! Simply use the Quidco app when visiting stores!
Save yourself £100s with personalised offers and deals on the go. The Quidco app lets you discover paid check in deals, in-store cashback offers and voucher codes local to you. You can also manage your Quidco account and shop at thousands of online retailers such as Play.com, Vodafone, Expedia, Argos and many more.
Quidco is the UK’s No.1 moneyback, voucher code and discount website with over 1.2m members and 3,000 leading retailers.
The Quidco app will help you save and earn with:
1. Check in cashbackVisit a store, check in and get cashback through your Quidco account. Some retailers may offer personalised deals or exclusive discounts.
- Get 25p cashback for visiting Carphone Warehouse
- Get 20p cashback for visiting Halfords
2. In store cashbackRegister your credit or debit card and find stores on the app offering in-store cashback. Use that card to pay on the high street and you’ll see a percentage of what you’ve spent paid back into your Quidco account.
- Get paid 2% cashback from Debenhams
- Get paid 4.5% cashback from Halfords
3. Voucher codes and offersRedeem voucher codes and offers in store by presenting the code or bar code displayed on the screen.
- 2 for 1 on main meals at Pizza Express
- 2 meals for £12 at Prezzo
4. Online cashbackUse the Quidco app to visit your favourite online stores. Make a purchase, and see a percentage of what you’ve spent paid back into your Quidco account.
- Save up to 10% at Expedia
- Save up to 10% at Best Buy
The only app you need when you’re out shopping
You’ll find a full range of exclusive discounts from big name high street brands, as well as great savings at local restaurants and independent venues.
GPS technology allows the app to instantly show you the deals nearest to your location, and with all these ways to save you’ll be able to find a great discount whenever you’re out and about.
All of the deals on the app are easy to find and use – simply search by selecting location, category or favourite stores. You can also connect to Facebook and Twitter and share deals with your friends to make sure that they never miss out.
Apple Watch Support:
Free or Paid:
Device(s) App Was Tested On:
This app is mostly accessible with VoiceOver, but it does have a few issues.
The main problem is button labelling, which in places is cryptic, and at other times missing. For example, VoiceOver will announce two unlabelled buttons when you are viewing the details of a nearby retailer. The first of these is actually the telephone number of the retailer, so double-tapping on this will make a call. The second of these buttons will open a map showing the location of the retailer.
The button you use to sign-in to a retailer is labelled "quidapp button green 300x26". Not exactly helpful. Most other buttons are easier to figure out.
Despite its problems, I would still recommend this app to anybody who uses the Quidco service.