Description of App:
Seamlessly connect and control all your VeSync-compatible smart devices in one place.
- Control devices remotely wherever you have an Internet connection
- Create custom on/off schedules
- Protect your home with Away Mode, which makes it look like someone’s home
- Create automatic timers
- Save on energy costs by monitoring energy usage
- Protect your devices from power spikes
- Use voice commands with Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant
- Connect with smart outlets, nutrition scales, humidifiers, light switches and more
Check out the Discover section of VeSync for exclusive offers and the chance to win free products.
Find all our smart products by searching for “Etekcity” on Amazon.
VeSync has connected to Apple’s HealthKit platform, for customers who have scales or fitness trackers (ESF00, ESF37,ESF00+,EST00) can now feed health and wellness data into Apple Health.
Apple Watch Support:
Free or Paid:
Device(s) App Was Tested On:
App is mostly accessible, I did have to label some things after I Found out what they did. I use it for my cosori air fryer. The pickers could be better labeled like for example there's 2 pickers, one for time and one for temperature. Both lables are labeled before both pickers. For example it will say time, temperature and then the pickers follow. Other than that it's pretty accessible once you figure out what the unlabeled items do, voiceovers OCR function is also helpful when labeling. Note I don't have any other devices that this app supports so I can't speak for the accessibility on those but I would assume they are similar.
I like this app because it makes my air fryer accessible. I don't have any other devices that the app supports.