Description of App:
Have a Video Visit with a board-certified physician, psychologist or more from the comfort of home! It’s free to sign-up - with no subscription fees. Doctor On Demand doctors and psychologists are rigorously screened, board-certified, and practice in your state.
PHYSICIAN & PEDIATRICIAN VISITS – FEEL BETTER SOONER
Doctor visits are only $40 - same as a co-pay, much less than urgent care or the E.R. Our doctors can diagnose and treat most common medical conditions.
Doctor On Demand is perfect for you or your children, to address mild infections, cough / cold / allergies / flu, pediatric questions, and emotional health concerns. Physicians focus on your care, with no interruptions or distractions.
NEW! NOW COVERED BY MANY INSURANCE PLANS
For more than 30 million Americans, Doctor On Demand is now covered by health insurance or employers. Simply add your health insurance info, and the app will instantly show your co-pay.
MENTAL HEALTH CARE
See a psychologist, at a time and place that is convenient for you. Doctor On Demand allows you to connect with doctorate-level psychologists to talk through issues such as stress, anxiety, relationship issues, depression, life changes, loss, and many more. Plus, sessions with Doctor On Demand psychologists are about half the price of traditional in-office care.
GREAT FOR NEW MOMS
Moms can quickly and easily meet with our specialists for pediatric care, lactation consulting, or post- partum health issues. Whether your child has the flu, you have a breastfeeding question, or you need to find out whether or not your baby is sick, Doctor On Demand’s board-certified MDs and specialists can help.
WHEN TO USE DOCTOR ON DEMAND
- Cold, flu, cough, fever, allergies
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Pediatric fever, advice or other issues
- Depression and anxiety concerns
- Possible sinus infections
- Rashes / bites / skin problems
- Sports Injuries, Athlete’s Foot
- Smoking cessation
- Back pain
- Breastfeeding questions
- Mental and emotional health issues and concerns
- General medical questions, “Should I go in for this or not?”
CONNECT IMMEDIATELY OR PLAN IN ADVANCE
Traditional MD and therapy appointments can require long wait times. You could spend hours in urgent care. With Doctor On Demand, you can have a live video visit with a doctor from the comfort of your home, without having to wait. You can easily make appointments (typically same or next-day) with physicians, pediatricians, psychologists or lactation consultants in advance.
This service is also not available in all states - we are available where state law permits.
What's New in Version 3.7.1
- Have a favorite doctor? Now you can pick your doctor when scheduling appointments.
- ¿Habla español? Many of our doctors speak Spanish. Now you can filter doctors by language when scheduling a medical appointment.
- Our list of supported insurance plans continues to grow. Log in after January 1st and see if your plan helps cover your Video Visits by going to Account > Insurance.
- Easily schedule a follow-up appointment with your doctor from My Health > Visit History
- See if your favorite providers are available now or by appointment from My Health > My Favorite Providers
- Bug fixes and minor UI improvements
We love hearing from our users. If you have feedback or suggestions, send us an email at email@example.com. Thanks for choosing Doctor On Demand.
Apple Watch Support:
Free or Paid:
Device(s) App Was Tested On:
From what I can see this app works very well with voiceover. On the registration screen there's 2 things to be aware of. There's an unlabeled button that you can read the agreement, also when agreeing to the terms the checkbox can be a little tricky, when you double tap it vo will say selected checkbox unchecked but just pay attention to the selected part because that shows you that you did indeed check it. I wasn't able to test a call to the actual doctor because I didn't need one and it would of charged me but seeing everything else was accessible that part should be too.
The app itself is free but to speak with a doctor is not unless you have a referral code or you participate in one of their insurance plans. I believe it is $40.00 without insurance.