Description of App
The Express Plus Medicare mobile app makes it easier for you to do your Medicare business online.
Use the app to do a range of things 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
With the app you can:
• submit Medicare claims
• enrol a newborn into Medicare
• update your bank account details and contact information
• view a digital copy of your Medicare card details and current card members
• order a replacement or duplicate Medicare card
• view and download your Medicare Claims History Statements for the last 3 years
• view your Medicare Safety Net balance
• register or change your organ donation decision
• view a digital copy or request a new organ donor card
• view and download immunisation history statements for:
- your child under the age of 14.
Set up the app
You need a myGov account linked to Medicare to use the app.
To sign in to the app, use your myGov sign in details and create a myGov PIN. You’ll then use your myGov PIN to sign in to your app in future.
If you need help creating a myGov account or linking to Medicare, use our online help guides at www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/online-help