Description of App
The Banjo has been a neglected instrument on the iPhone, until now! It is several tools in one - a handy Banjo tuner, a huge list of chord charts, and an even bigger list of scales. Look things up. Learn how to play. Join that string band!
- Simple Intuitive Interface
- Tuner (learn how to tune by ear)
- Chord Charts (multiple positions for each chord)
- Scales (from Pentatonic Major to Blues Minor, and everything in between)
- Numbered Finger Positions
- Auto Strum - Hear the chord you selected
- Manual Strum - Play the chord by swiping across the strings
- Dynamic String Indicators - Show which string/note is playing
- One-Touch Help - All the info you need right on the main screen
- Pegs along bottom of screen control tuner. Click to play a note, click to stop playing.
- Charts and chords are displayed on instrument neck. Orange note indicates a "Root" note.
It's a crisp mountain morning. The sun is beginning to shine, and the birds are beginning to chirp. Over the crystal sounds of a river running through the mountain, the twang of a Banjo fills the air!