Description of App
FROM THE APP STORE:
"It's a broadcasting studio that fits in your pocket.
Take over the entire production of your own podcast or radio show with Spreaker Studio.
Spreaker Studio transforms your device into a fully-equipped audio studio, allowing you to broadcast live or pre-record podcasts while adding tracks and sound effects.
Easily share your content on Facebook and Twitter, and be heard by millions. Start an active relationship with your listeners by interacting with them directly through a live chatbox.
- Broadcast live from exciting events happening near you.
- Share your original music with the world.
- Express yourself and share your passions.
- Start an audio blog.
- Broadcast play-by-plays from sports events.
- Record or broadcast LIVE
- Mix your voice with tracks and sound effects
- Easy-to-use interface
- Audio FX library
- Control all volumes and mix channels independently
- Auto-post to Twitter and Facebook
- Live chatbox to keep in touch with your audience in real time
With Spreaker Studio you can upgrade to a Pro plan directly from the app.
Pro features include:
- Longer LIVE broadcasting sessions (with the free version offering 30 minutes of LIVE broadcasting time)
- Extra audio storage hours
...plus more options available only on the website!
Spreaker’s Pro plan subscriptions:
- ON-AIR TALENT $4.99/month
- BROADCASTER $19.99/month
- ANCHORMAN $49.99/month
- STATION $119.99/month
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. Manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
For additional support, please contact our team at email@example.com or visit the following link: https://www.spreaker.com/help."
This sounds like a very interesting app.
Hi, this sounds like a very interesting app i just have one small wondering before i get it: In a live situation, you have to be quick, mixing music, audio and even jingles and the like. Has anyone tried using Spreaker live with say an iPhone and without any external gadgets? How easy to use is the interface?
I hered someone do it. It is
I hered someone do it. It is a bit slow, and you only get 30 minutes of air time which is not a lot, unless you are willing to pay for it of corse.