Description of App
The essential app for instant remixing, powered by pro samples. Remix music with synced loops, sounds & FX.
"A very intuitive and valid way to make professional-sounding tracks on portable devices" - DJ Mag
"Standalone apps that deliver control and flexibility come seldomly, which is why Remixlive is a breath of fresh air" - DJTechTools
"I could probably keep a crowd happy for an hour just with the supplied Deep House samples" - DJ Worx
Mixvibes, the pioneer of digital DJing, introduces the perfect remix toolbox: lay down samples on a grid of pads and tweak them in seconds. Don't have any production hardware? Remixlive is all you need to turn ideas into high-quality tracks.
Want to create unique songs? Record live input through the device's microphone and capture any sound, voice or instrument. Fine-tune your samples like in a DAW production software by editing their length and envelope (ADSR). Play several samples per column in multiple mode to create rich and layered sounds.
Remixlive is optimized for live performance: change the tempo, adjust samples' tone or play them in reverse mode, all in real time!
/// PRO-SOUNDING SAMPLES
• Grid: 24 pads on iPhone, 48 on iPad.
• 48 samples per pack: beats, basslines, melodies, vocals and FX samples.
• 18 sample packs, ranging from Hip-Hop to Dubstep - and more to come.
• Artist pack by legendary DJ/producer Carl Cox and more to be added.
• Create new packs by mixing and matching samples from existing packs.
/// REMIX TOOLBOX
• Instant FX pad: Delay, Filter, Flanger, Reverb, and many more.
• Loop your track using the different beat-repeat pads, from 2 bars down to a single beat.
• Live BPM control (time stretching): change the tempo on the fly without changing the pitch.
• Ableton Link: sync Remixlive with Cross DJ Pro, any Link-compatible iOS apps or with Ableton live.
• Multiple Mode: play several pads per column simultaneously.
• Control levels and filters for each column.
• Trigger an entire line of samples at once with a simple swipe across the screen.
• Record your performance in high quality AAC audio.
• Share your recordings via email & SoundCloud, or open them in other apps.
• Inter-App (node) & Audiobus (input master): send Remixlive's audio to other music apps.
/// EDIT SAMPLES
• Edit Play mode (loop, one-shot, gate), Quantize, Gain, ADSR, Pan, Loop Division, Reverse.
• New Retrigger mode: tap on a sample to replay it from the beginning.
• Import your own samples directly from your iTunes library (WAV, AAC, M4A, AIFF, 16/24 bits, 32 seconds max).
• Record any sound or voice through the device's mic or from any iOS-compatible microphone or sound card.
• Load, move and duplicate any sample, anywhere on the grid.
• Transpose: raise or lower the tone of your samples.
• Audio limiter: avoid saturation.
And, last but not least, the app is universal: buy In-App Purchases once and use them on both your iPad and your iPhone.
not finding it accessible here
hi i'm using a ipad mini3 not finding it accessible here it goes into landscape and its hard to navigate with voiceover
Could you be
Could you be more specific, like what's going on?
Oh and btw the first time you open the app VO won't say anything, just tap around the screen and it will then work, then you can navigate with VO just fine.
hard to navigate
hi its just hard to navigate voiceover looses focus and is it in a grid?
Do i need to use vertical navigation?
and can't seem to find the effects and the time stretching features
i got it to play loops.
Use explore by touch
You can use explore by touch to navigate the pads. And If you are seeing a few things missing, that means it's time for a downgrade in the accessibilityratings.
Give this app another go.
Give this app another go. There's been an update, and I find it a lot more usable than it was the other day.
Just gave this app another go
Just gave this appanother go, have to say, the accessiblity is a little better.
But they should make the recording list button, if there is one, visible to VO. Because once you record you can't access your recordings.
JThat's a button labeled
JThat's a button labeled import packs I think.
No that's for
No that's for importing WAV and M4a files and stuff like that, not recordings. By the way, if you go to the store, there are some free packs that you can purchase.