Description of App:
The easiest way to Reddit is now available for iOS! BaconReader has loads of free features with remarkable speed and responsiveness, allowing you to enjoy
your content however you want it.
With features like enhanced search, follow friends, subreddit explorer, bookmarking and direct picture uploading with draw capabilities, you’ve got all
things reddit, in one easy and tasty place: BaconReader.
Join the BaconReader community at r/BaconReader for the latest news and updates on BaconReader features and release plans.
• Support for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
• Subscribe, flair, submit posts, upvote/downvote, full iPad support -- all for free!
• Switch between multiple accounts and create new ones
• Explore categorized subreddit listings to discover new and interesting content
• Create and manage multireddits
• Efficient list display and beautifully optimized tile image display -- reddit your way
• Fast, easy-to-use search for posts, subreddits, and users
• Follow posts/comments made by other redditors by adding them to your Friends list
• Bookmark a subreddit for quick access, without adding it to your front page
• Easily access moderator mail to keep up with subreddits you moderate
• Draw on or "meme-ify" posted pictures to enhance the fun
• Please let us help you get the most out of your BaconReader experience: Contact our support team at email@example.com or join the conversation on
Apple Watch Support:
Free or Paid:
Device(s) App Was Tested On:
Trying out multiple Reddit applications, I have found this one to be the most voiceover accessible and friendly. The interface is fast and intuitive, and apart from some mild button labeling issues, everything functions as expected. You have to scan around the screen with a finger to find the search field and post sorting buttons when on the front page or within a sub Reddit page, and this is the only frustrating thing I have found with the application. Those interface elements seem to be allusive and are not directly swipable from any of the main elements.