Description of App
ReadKit is a full-featured read later and RSS client that supports all major provider and it has a built in RSS engine too.
SUPPORTED RSS SERVICES:
• Feed Wrangler
• The Old Reader
• Tiny Tiny RSS
• Built-in RSS
SUPPORTED READ LATER AND BOOKMARKING SERVICES:
• All your reading in one place, multiple account support.
• Sync with all major RSS aggregator and read later provider or use it with built-in RSS engine.
• Feed and folder management for RSS services.
• Folder and tag management for Instapaper, Pocket, Wallabag and Pinboard.
• Offline reading and image caching.
• Background syncing.
• Built-in reader mode to extract full content of articles.
• Automatic reader mode.
• Customizable user interface.
• Save content for offline viewing.
• In-app browser for viewing links and other references.
• Preference to display unread items on the app badge.
• Search for articles by content, title or author.
• Full support for hardware keyboard.
• Import and export of feed subscriptions via OPML.
• Support for light and dark mode.
• Mark articles as read on scroll or mark them all by a tap of a button.
• Mark as read above or below from context menu.
• Filter articles by read or starred status.
• Send articles in email.
• Share sheet support.
Free or Paid
Apple Watch Support
Device(s) App Was Tested On
The app is accessible to use. The developer is very easy to work with in making this accessible.
The app itself is very accessible. I'm not a huge fan of how the article are laid out as I tend to like hearing the article title and a preview or a small summary of the article as one. This is laid out in a way that you will have to swipe for the title, source, date/time, and summary. If you tend to like things broken up into pieces for you to swipe, then this may be for you. I don't mind this if I open the actual article but just swiping from one article to the next can be quite time consuming.
The developer is very easy to work with and is open to thoughts and suggestions to make the experience better for VoiceOver users.
Developer's Twitter Username
0 people have recommended this app
With apps like this can I search for something like blind news and make a folder with that title then have all articles with blind news in the title or something like that placed in that folder to read?
First good month for all. My question is if i can send buy email the full article content as like lire.