Description of App
RSS Mobile is a standalone app for reading news channels that does not depend on any third-party web services.
It downloads feed updates and stores them on your device for further reading.
OPML-file import/export are supported, so you may perform migration easily.
RSS Mobile is free and does not contain ads.
- Adding news channel by its direct address
- Adding website channels
- OPML-file import support (file can be uploaded via iTunes File Sharing or imported from Mail or other apps)
- Export of all feeds in OPML format. Exported file can be downloaded via iTunes or attached to Email message.
- Convenient offline reading
- Fullscreen reading mode for posts (tap to enter)
- Move to the next post by dragging gesture
- Show all/Unread only switch in every folder
- Grouping of feeds by categories
- Ability to refresh a group of feeds or a single feed
- Refreshing continues in background if the app resigns active
- Sharing posts via Email, Twitter and Facebook
- Text sizing (can be set in Settings > General)
Any questions? Feel free to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Free or Paid
Apple Watch Support
Device(s) App Was Tested On
This app is totally accessible. The only odd thing is that to add a feed you must hit the share button first. Other than that it's very easy. No account is required to use this app. Just type in the URL of a website and hit done.
1 people have recommended this app