Description of App
STREAKS. The to-do list that helps you form good habits.
Apple Design Awards winner 2016.
“I've now reduced my coffee intake by 70% with Streaks, something I struggled with for 5 years. It's a life changing app to me.” - Otávio, Chicago.
“I was smoking 15 cigarettes each day. Streaks helped me to quit smoking by reducing and then eliminating my daily use.” - Ben, Adelaide.
* Featured in Apple's "Best of 2015" apps
* Featured in Apple's "Amazing Apps for iPhone" TV advert
* Featured on the Apple Watch web site
* Preinstalled on demo iPhones in Apple Stores worldwide
Track up to six tasks you want to complete every day. Your goal is to build a streak of consecutive days. Streaks works with the Apple Health app to help you achieve your fitness goals.
Six tasks: Stay focused, get them done.
* Streaks automatically knows when you complete tasks linked to the Health app
* Includes a blazingly fast Apple Watch app, including Complications, Glance screen, and Rich Notifications.
* Customize the app color
* Hundreds of icons to choose from
* Customizable reminder notifications keeps you on track
* View your current and best streak, as well as your completion statistics
If you have any questions, suggestions or other feedback, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or tweet us @TheStreaksApp.
If you like Streaks, please leave us a review! Reviews are reset every time we release an update so we rely on your ongoing support.
ABOUT HEALTH DATA:
Step and distance data is only available automatically when using an iPhone 5S or newer, or using an accessory that writes to the Health app such as Apple Watch. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
I contacted this developer many months ago in hopes of his making this app accessible and he was great. He added me as a beta tester on test flight and really worked to fix the problems had for users who were using Voice Over. Probably the most responsive developer I have worked with!
Moving Tasks from one page to another
I am looking for information on how to move tasks from one page to another. When I open up the task edit screen Voiceover doesn't detect any tasks for me to interact with and drag to the other page. Any help would be much appreciated.