Description of App
blind Abilities produces podcasts and blogs dealing with accessibility, technologies, devices and enhancing the opportunities in the job market for the Blind, visually Impaired and DeafBlind. We interview developers, users and advocates in the field of Blindness. Blind Abilities is a community of Blind, DeafBlind and Low vision members sharing experiences and offering advice when needed. Together we share each other’s vision to bridge the gap between the limited expectations and the Realities of Blind Abilities. Our Teen Cast podcasts focus on promoting successful transitioning from high school to college and employment. Life Skills and everyday living categories is part of our mission to enhance the self-confidence to reach one’s higher expectations in all aspects of living with Blindness.
With this app you are always connected to the latest episodes and the show. Quickly star episodes and save them to a list so you can easily enjoy them over and over! This app has a Car mode too! Rotate your phone to display larger playback controls. It is the best and most convenient way to access Blind Abilities.
This app contains the following features:
* Car mode,rotate your phone to display larger playback controls
* Streaming access to play episodes from anywhere
* Always updated with the latest episodes- and an archived back catalog
* Playback resume (when interrupted by a call or other distraction)
* Quick access to all the contact methods for the show like call, email, web, Facebook, and Twitter
* Playback controls like continuous play, Speed 1x, Repeat Off, and Sleep Timer.