Description of App
Zip gives savvy shoppers more freedom and flexibility with our buy now, pay later platform. It’s a smarter way to stretch your funds.
SPLIT ANY PURCHASE IN 4¹.
Shop your favorite brands and pay with your linked account in 4 installments over 6 weeks¹.. Get approved instantly, with no application forms or hassle.
PAY LATER WITH ZIP WHERE YOU WANT², ONLINE OR IN-STORE
Install our app and use Zip pretty much anywhere², you shop—whether online or in-store. Add Zip to your Apple Wallet or Google Pay for easy access.
THE SMART ALTERNATIVE TO CREDIT
No hard credit checks, and no impact on your credit score—ever. We’ll let you know when installments are due so you’re on top of every payment.
HOW DO I USE ZIP?
1. Install the app and sign up to start shopping.
2. Search for anything you wish to purchase
3. Enter the amount you’d like to spend (including any taxes or shipping costs!).
4. Your purchase will be split into 4 easy installments over 6 weeks¹. Easily track your spending, view transaction history, and manage open payments in the app.
5. Update or change your account details, including payment method, any time.
6. Get answers to frequently asked questions and contact our support team directly from the app.
CONNECT WITH US
For daily style tips, lifestyle hacks, and up-and-coming brands you’ll love, follow us on Instagram.
¹For a $200 purchase, you’d make four $51.50 payments every two weeks starting today for a 52.18% annual percentage rate and a total of payments of $206. A $6 installment fee is charged at commencement - you pay $1.50 of this fee as a prepaid finance charge when you make your initial payment today. The remaining $4.50 is included in your future payments. Minimum purchase of $35 required. Estimation of installment payment and annual percentage rate excludes potential tax and shipping costs. Installment fees are $4 for purchases from $35 to $99.99, $5 for purchases from $100 to $199.99, and $6 for purchases $200 and above. Zip Pay Anywhere financing through Zip issued by WebBank, except for Zip originated loans in CO, NV, MA, and MD. All loans subject to credit approval.
²Zip can only be used for US purchases. Certain merchant, product, goods, and service restrictions apply