Description of App:
Live Traffic NSW for iPhone provides up-to-the minute news of incidents and conditions that affect your journey in Sydney and Regional NSW.This app provides you with live updates about traffic incidents and access to live traffic cameras from the Transport Management Centre (TMC).Features include:
- Latest traffic information for Sydney and Regional NSW including incidents, major events, fires, floods, alpine conditions and roadworks.
- Access to live traffic cameras with images updated every 60 seconds.
- View incidents and cameras using maps or in a text list.
- View current travel times for F3, M4 and M7.
- Save your favourite regions and cameras for quick access, and swipe between them to check traffic conditions before you start your journey.
- Toggle different types of traffic hazard on or off.
- Live traffic and cameras can be set to auto-update every 60 seconds, or can be refreshed manually.
The Transport Management Centre (TMC) monitors and manages the 18,000km NSW State road network 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.The TMC uses advanced monitoring, communication and traffic management systems to respond to and clear traffic incidents as quickly as possible, improve consistency of journey times, and provide the public with quality up-to-date information.Our aim is to help motorists make the best possible travel decisions that will, in turn, contribute to the safe and efficient management of our roads.We're committed to ensuring that Live Traffic NSW for iPhone meets the needs of travellers in NSW, and your feedback is essential. If you have any ideas, suggestions for improvement or questions about the app, please contact us by using the feedback form within the app.