Description of App
Live bus times, journey planning and route maps for every stop in the UK, on your iPhone and Apple Watch.
UK Bus Checker™ is the number one travel app that works at every one of mainland UK's 300,000 bus stops to show you WHEN the buses are coming - and WHERE they're going. Plus there's live journey planning to help you get around by Tube, Rail, Overground, Ferry, Hovercraft.. ..however you roll, we've got it covered.
• As featured on BBC Click, Telegraph Online, The Independent, Wired UK, and an App Store 'New and Noteworthy' •
"I'm not surprised this app has leapt to the top of the UK travel charts since its launch" - Kate Russell, BBC Click†
• Live or scheduled bus times for every stop in mainland UK - see below.
• NEW - use your Apple Watch to view an Instant Departure Board or track your planned journeys.
• NEW - plan a journey anywhere in the UK by bus, tube, rail and more.
• iOS 8 Today Widget to view bus times from any app!
• Real-time GPS map of nearest bus stops.
• Full 3D route maps for all London Bus Routes - see exactly where your bus goes.
• Stop Alerts - get woken up when you've arrived at your stop!†
• Service information - diversions/closures/cancellations.
• Bus crowded? Driver really helpful? View real-time travel tips from other users - and share your own!
• Personalise the app by saving your favourite places for easy access.
PRAISE FOR 'LONDON BUS CHECKER'
“If you regularly ride a bus, then you should not leave home without Buschecker” – The Guardian
“A simple, well-designed app” – Daily Telegraph
One of Cosmopolitan Magazine's featured "Best Apps Ever" - Cosmo UK
There is currently real-time information at more than 40 towns and cities, with more being added. See www.buschecker.com for an up-to-date list of areas covered. Don't forget: if there's no live info, Bus Checker will still display up-to-date scheduled arrivals for your stop, so you get the best of both worlds!
Download UK Bus Checker today - and never miss that last bus of the night again! Although if you do, we're not shouting you a cab.