Description of App
Discover the world’s coolest insider tours and activities with Viator -one of National Geographic’s “Favorite On-The-Road Apps.” Viator, a TripAdvisor company, puts exclusive access to thousands of destinations in the palm of your hand, as well as 600,000+ user reviews and photos. It’s like ordering off the secret menu for travel.
From the (incredibly popular) Skip the Line passes at popular attractions like the Eiffel Tower and Empire State building, to private VIP experiences at iconic locations like the Sistine Chapel, the Viator app does the heavy lifting so you can do the heavy vacationing.
TRAVEL LIKE AN INSIDER
• Select your location, or choose from over 1,500 destinations worldwide.
• Browse over 20,000 top-rated tours, activities and attractions.
• Pinpoint your location on our interactive map and find the best stuff to do, wherever you happen to be.
• See that long line? Skip it with a click.
• Like to travel, hate to plan? Book instantly, same-day.
• Full-screen local videos let you check out tours and attractions and say “That looks awesome/stupid” before you do/don’t do them.
• Viator offers exclusive deals and a low price guarantee, so you know you’re getting the bestest for the leastest.
• Show-and-go with paperless vouchers you can send to Passbook.
With over 1,000,000 downloads, here's just a few of our 5-star reviews:
"WHO KNEW! -Places I had never heard of are now in my bucket list. I love the read in this app. It is informative and visual.”
"Great app -I have used this app to book tours all over Europe -it's been a handy app, quick and easy to use. I even booked a tour on the wrong date once and had no problem changing it when I contacted them. A great company to deal with. "
"The best -The best prices ease of use etc. simply the best.”
We’re humbled by some great press and awards we’ve received:
“Viator is the most venerable and polished of the tour-and-activity sites.” – BBC.com
“Viator gives you ideas about what to do when you get to a particular location – whether it’s a themed tour or a party in a park, the app…is packed with tips for wherever in the world you happen to be.” – MSN
"Whether it’s San Francisco or Bora Bora, everyone wants to travel like a local. Viator offers “insider” deals on tours and activities around the world. It promises to let users “skip the lines” at a discount, and happy reviewers back that claim." – Fast Company
"Viator helps you find and book tours and activities in more than 1,000 cities around the world. It’s not just the big mass-tourism options on display, either, with private bookings available to see things like Sao Paolo’s graffiti or Istanbul’s Hagia Sophia.” – MacLife
Winner! Two categories of Travel Weekly's Magellan Award
•Gold Winner for Trip Planning
•Gold Winner for Travel Apps