Description of App
The software "I can see" - intended for use by blind or visually impaired people to help them navigate in space and help them find the right objects.
The software product «I can see» uses artificial neural networks, in such a way as to recognize different objects in a house, objects on the street, clothing, food, animals, plants, mushrooms and more.
1. This application intended for use by blind or visually impaired people to help them navigate in space, find the right objects, and also explore our world in more detail.
2. One of the big pluses is the ability to recognize different objects in real time.
3. Identification of objects using a trained artificial neural network.
4. All recognizable objects will be called voice, it allows the blind person to understand what object is in front of him.
5. Function of current time.
6. Function of suspension of objects recognition.
7. Night mode. Even at night this program can recognize the objects.
8. Function of searching the object: say the object name, and after a couple of seconds the program will searching object. As soon as the object is detected, the program will report this.
9. Thematic filters adapt the program for your environment.
10. To recognize objects, you don't need an internet connection!
Free or Paid
Apple Watch Support
Device(s) App Was Tested On
This was design for VoiceOver users. Very accessible and easy to use.
1 people have recommended this app
I don't really see how this will be better than envision or seeing AI. and how will it learn off line to then send the model of the AI online to the central neural network if such exists.