Description of App:
From the iTunes App Store:Prayer time & Azan, Quran, Halal restaurants & Mosques, Qibla compass, Islamic Hijri calendar, etc.
- Prayer time calculator based on your current location and time
- Adhan: visual and audio notifications / calls for prayer
- The Holy Quran
- Halal restaurants and mosques locations around you
- Animated Qibla compass to show you the direction to Mecca
- Muslim calendar to estimate holy dates such as Eid-Ul-Fitr and Eid-Ul-Adha
- App full translated in Arabic, Bahasa Indonesia, English, French, German and Turkish
FOLLOW US FOR MORE UPDATES
Apple Watch Support:
Free or Paid:
Device(s) App Was Tested On:
There is as well a free lite version that lacks some features like the Holy Qur'an and some adhan's reciters.
Regarding the lack of accessibility to the Qibla compass, for those who needs to discover the qibla direction, I suggest to first ask a sighted person to show you the direction the compass is pointing, then you may position the iPhone at that direction, then open the native iPhone compass and listen to how many degrees it is. From then on, wherever you are you may just use the native iPhone compass and keep turning the iPhone until it indicates that amount of degrees.