Description of App:
Scanbot is your premium mobile scanner app for documents and QR codes. Create high-quality PDF or JPG scans. Send them via email or upload them to iCloud Drive, Box, Dropbox, Evernote and other cloud services.
FEATURE HIGHLIGHTS – For All Users
• Scan premium quality PDFs or JPGs with 200 dpi and higher
• Cloud integration: iCloud Drive, Dropbox, Box, Evernote, WebDAV and other cloud services
• Scan QR codes: URLs, Contacts, Phone Numbers, Locations, Hotspots, etc.
• Lightning fast: automatic edge detection and scanning
• Multi page documents
• Enhance your scans: color modes and automatic optimization
• Smart background upload
• Beautifully designed
Upgrade to SCANBOT PRO
• Text recognition (OCR): extract the text of your scans to copy, search, lookup etc.
• Beautiful themes: select your preferred look and feel
• Smart file naming
• Passcode protection with Touch ID support (iOS 8 only)
• Add pages to existing scans
• Fast full-text search
• PDF password protection
Upgrading to Scanbot Pro adds the above features for a one-time purchase price.
Future features will be activated automatically.
Scanbot relies on the latest and most advanced mobile scanning technology available. Your scans are delivered at a premium quality with 200 dpi and higher, which is comparable to the performance of modern desktop scanners. In addition, various color modes, auto optimization and blur-reduction help you to get the most out of your scans.
Scanbot is blazing fast. Just hold your iPhone over any document, receipt or whiteboard and it takes only a second to scan a page and save it as a PDF or JPG. Thanks to Scanbot's latest technology, the edges of the document are automatically identified so that only the document itself is scanned. Scanbot captures the best possible image in the perfect moment.
Scanbot works on all occasions with all kind of media. Scan any kind of document such as standard paper documents, business cards, receipts, notes, whiteboards or post-its. Scanbot helps you save the documents that are important for you and get rid of paper clutter. No matter whether you are at work or on holidays, Scanbot is with you.
Scan to the CLOUD
Scanned documents can be emailed, printed or uploaded to a supported cloud drive. If you enable automatic upload and Scanbot will automatically save your scans to your preferred cloud service right in the moment your PDF scan has been created. With Scanbot you can upload to the following cloud drives:
• iCloud Drive
• and other cloud drives
Be sure that we'll add more cloud drives in the future.
How Scanbot makes your life easier...
• Scan any document that is important for you: invoices, receipts, business cards, tickets, notes, whiteboards, contracts, travel vouchers etc.
• Process your scans effectively and efficiently: Email, print or automatically upload your scans to your favorite cloud drive
• Save time and money: get premium quality scans in the widely accepted PDF format or as JPG with 200 dpi and higher – there's no need to buy a huge and expensive desktop scanner
• While traveling: scan tickets, boarding passes, IDs or receipts on the go. Never have the feeling again you missed a document when arriving at your destination or at home.
• Students: How often did you forget what your professor wrote the whiteboard or flipchart in that last lecture? With Scanbot you can capture and share the notes with your fellow colleagues instantaneously.
• Business: Scanbot helps you scan your invoices, receipts, contracts, meeting minutes or other business documents. Scanning multiple pages lets you even create one PDF scan out of a multi page contract.
Apple Watch Support:
Free or Paid:
Device(s) App Was Tested On:
totally inaccessible, when you launch the app all VoiceOver reads is the text scan anything.
This app just went free today December 11th 2014, I saw it wasn't listed on applevis so thought I would take the chance to try it.
I am glad I didn't waste any money on it, although of course no mainstream app will be better than knfb reader its always good to list inaccessible apps so those who can't afford knfb reader or who are looking for something cheaper don't waste money.
Normally this app is payed so that's why I have listed it as payed as its a holiday promotion.